Jacky Chan - Associate
Jacky was qualified as a solicitor in Hong Kong in 2015. He obtained his Juris Doctor and Postgraduate Certificate in Laws from the City University of Hong Kong. He also obtained his Master of Laws from the University of California Berkeley.
- Hong Kong
- University of California Berkeley, LLM
- City University of Hong Kong, PCLL
- City University of Hong Kong, JD
- University of Waterloo, BA
- Principal Area of Practice
Prior to joining LC Lawyers, Jacky worked at a local law firm and assisted in IPO listings for companies in South East Asia. He also has experience in commercial litigation, intellectual property and various private clients’ services. Jacky is fluent in English and Cantonese.