Lynndy Jia – Legal Manager, LC Lawyers
Lynndy is a Legal Manager at LC Lawyers LLP. She obtained her Master of Laws from The Chinese University of Hong Kong. Prior to joining LC Lawyers LLP, Lynndy worked in the Hong Kong office of a US-based international law firm for more than three years.
- Chinese University of Hong Kong (LLM, 2011)
- Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (Bachelor of Law, 2010)
- Principal Area of Practice
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Finance
Lynndy has experience in initial public offerings, regular compliance matters for listed companies in Hong Kong, mergers and acquisitions involving listed and private companies, and capital market fund raising activities. Over the years, she has regularly served several listed companies on corporate governance matters, including compliance with the Hong Kong Listing Rules, Takeovers Code, and the Securities and Futures Ordinance. Lynndy is fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Representative Matters
Initial Public Offerings
- Assisted the sole sponsor in an approximately HK$626.4 million initial public offering of a building construction Company on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Assisted the sole global coordinator and other underwriters in a US$22 million global offering and H-share IPO of a PRC construction company on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Assisted the underwriters in a US$50 million global offering and H-share IPO of one of the largest licensed microfinance company in Deqing on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Assisted one of the largest licensed microfinance company in Fujian Province in its US$38.7 million initial public offering on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Assisted a well-established plastic mould company in the PRC in its approximately HK$77.6 million initial public offering on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
Mergers, Acquisitions and Takeovers
- A large PRC securities brokerage company in its acquisition and mandatory offer of a Hong Kong-based financial services company
- A property development company in its major transactions relating to acquisition of properties
- A Hong Kong-based environmental engineering company in several acquisitions of assets and properties involving issue of consideration shares
- A global semiconductor industrial corporation in relation to its voluntary conditional share exchange offer to acquire shares of a apparel company in Hong Kong
- A private investor as the offeror in relation to the acquisition of shares in a well-known Hong Kong-based company which principally engaged in construction engineering businesses and mandatory general offer
Capital Markets and Fund Raising
- A Hong Kong-based environmental engineering company in its issue of new shares to a wholly-owned subsidiary of a Hong Kong-based investment company under general mandate in 2015 and 2016
- A PRC sport apparel company in its open offer in 2014
- A Hong Kong-based company that principally engaged in toys, resources and leisure-related business in its placing of convertible bonds
- A textile company on its placing of shares, placing of convertible bonds and share subscription with connected person under specific mandate and major transaction in relation to provision of loan and media business
- A well-known construction engineering company in its top-up placing of existing shares and subscription of new shares under general mandate
- A forestry company in its placing of shares
Debt Capital Market Matters
- A listed coal production company in relation to the issue of US$500 million 5.75% senior guaranteed perpetual capital securities issued by its subsidiary
- An alternative energy company in relation to its issue of US$200 million 7.9% senior notes due 2021
- Assisted several listed companies in relation to their compliance matters under the Hong Kong Listing Rules and other corporate governance matters.