Ricky Ho – Associate, LC Lawyers
Ricky was qualified as a solicitor in Hong Kong in 2018. He completed his Postgraduate Certificate in Laws at the University of Hong Kong in 2016. Prior to that, he has also obtained his Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Business Administration (Law) from the University of Hong Kong.
- The University of Hong Kong, PCLL
- The University of Hong Kong, LLB
- The University of Hong Kong, BBA (Law)
- Principal Area of Practice
- Corporate Finance
Prior to joining LC Lawyers, Ricky was a trainee solicitor at a US-based international law firm, assisting in matters relating to initial public offerings, mergers and acquisitions and litigation. Before his traineeship, he has also worked in the legal department of a French investment bank for two years, in the area of structured products.
Ricky is fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Representative Matters
- Advising a China-based provider of integrated plastic solutions on its IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Acting for the sole sponsor in the IPO of a Hong Kong-based cleaning service provider and the listing on GEM Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Acting for a China-based micro-credit company on its IPO and listing on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Acting for a Hong Kong listed company (forestry industry) in its various fund raising exercises.
- Acting for the controlling shareholder of a Hong Kong listed company in its voluntary securities exchange partial offer for securities in a Hong Kong listed company (financial services industry).